As we age and our responsibility for children, work and home lessens, life can take on a new richness. How well we appreciate and enjoy the second half of life depends on the quality of our health and well-being.
Reading about other women's experiences as they age and hearing their stories can be gratifying and supportive.
Yoga also offers many gifts as we get older. It can increase our strength, energy and flexibility. It improves balance and can lead to better sleep patterns and sharpened mental clarity.
Most importantly, yoga can help us age with grace and vitality. Yoga encourages self-reflection and teaches us awareness, acceptance and gratitude. Through yoga we learn to live in the moment and cherish each day.
Let Pat Shapiro guide you as you navigate the years ahead...
- Read about Pat's latest book, The Privilege of Aging.
- Engage Pat as a speaker on the issues of women at midlife and older
- Experience a yoga class with women your own age
- Sign up for a private yoga lesson
- Browse Pat's articles and explore her other books
Finalist Arizona-New Mexico Book Awards